Marley Baird: The Video Methodology For Growing Your Brand On Autopilot
Experts in creating strategically viral content, getting videos to rank first on YouTube and Google and using cross-channel video marketing for maximum reach, Marley Baird Media brings next level video social selling to the marketplace.
Working with top dogs like Cristy Code Red, Alex Charfen, Rachel Pedersen, Stephen Larsen, and having worked events with Gary Vaynerchuck, Seth Godin, Randi Zuckerberg, and Robin Sharma – Marley leads her dream team specializing in impact-driven and profit-focused video strategy using The Baird Method.
Waging war against short-term influencers and creating an army of visionary leaders who refuse mediocre, mundane, and average video strategy, MBM builds a production team around their movement through omnipresent video assets.
Interested only in massive ROI and extraordinary impact, Marley and her team work to provide support around their private clients so they can focus on what their movement is meant for - changing their family, business, community, and the world.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: The Video Methodology For Growing Your Brand On Autopilot with Marley Baird
[0:57] Why should people introduce a content strategy to their business?
- Content is the foundation of long-term growth
- She focuses on YouTube because it lives forever opposed to Facebook or Instagram
- Make your videos and content do the work for you
[2:09] How beneficial is LIVE video on YouTube?
- LIVE is great for YouTube because it increases engagement
- YouTube wants to keep people on their platform
- Your videos compound over time
[6:29] How does a business owner implement a content strategy without taking away from more pressing tasks?
- Create a system around you and your business
- Have your team build it out for you
- Batch your content
- Film 6 months worth of content in 8 hours or over 3 days
[9:18] What advice would you give to people who cannot yet afford to work with you?
- Look at your marketing strategy and decide if this is right for you at the moment
- Review your value ladder and see where there are places you can increase your revenue
- Start spending your time creating content for YouTube
[11:12] What is the most important business growth strategy in the next 2 years?
- Start building a team around you to take over tasks you don't want to do
- Put systems in place to take things off of your plate
- Put your focus and energy into revenue generating tasks
[13:56] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- What is the most insightful or actionable event you have ever been to?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here