Timothy D. Craggette: The Power Of Media
Timothy D. Craggette is a serial entrepreneur with over 10+ years as an educator and coach for small business entrepreneurship and marketing. He has trained budding business owners within the Washington, DC Metro Area as well as globally through his online coaching and “The Swift Kick Show”, on WERA 96.7 FM..DC’s #1 Online Small Business radio show. Timothy is also a 6x award-winning and best-selling product creator and executive producer/engineer with over nine figures in sales.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Get Tim's Media Outreach Templates - How To Get All The Media You Can Handle Without Ads, Speaking In Advance, Or Writing A Single Article (Even If You Don't Know What To Say).
Today's interview: The Power Of Media With Timothy D. Craggette
[2:14] Tim talks about his most impactful moment ever
- He started getting messages from people in different countries that were listening through the podcast directories
[3:35] Cam asks Tim the 3 most important things to focus on to hit 6-figure consistently in business
- He would cut three really down to one and the one for him is media
- There's nothing that's been around as long as media
- It started with the radio when the radios started to broadcast into people's homes
- And then the advent of television
- Media has never been more trusted in the world than it is now
[6:35] When is it an ideal time to implement a media strategy?
- Day Zero
- But not everyone can hit Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc. on day zero
- There's many a smaller more niche outlets that anyone can attach themselves to and use that as a foundation to build themselves into the bigger outlets
- Local media is always overlooked
[10:58] What is the most common element or theme that holds people back?
- The first thing would be asking for the sale
- Second thing would be automating the sales process
- Believing that you can and should do it
[14:41] What will the most important aspect of business growth in 2 years?
- Creating Content
- Companies like Roku TV and Facebook are investing heavily into content creation
[18:13] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is your favorite type of cereal?
- You're stranded on an island, who are two celebrities you would want to be stranded with?
[20:18] Where can people connect and get your FREE Media Outreach Templates?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here