Kimra Luna: The Key To Understanding Your Customers
Kimra Luna is a personal branding and online business strategist and the founder of Freedom Hackers and the co-host of the Brave Visibility podcast. Freedom Hackers is an online community of business owners looking to find freedom in life, business, and relationships. The Brave Visibility podcast is a show discussing mental health in the entrepreneur space. She’s a public speaker, activist, content creator, podcast host and mentor to many. With over 5000 students enrolled in her programs, she has become a leading expert in teaching business owners how to scale their sales processes with digital programs and webinar presentations. She’s been featured in places like Forbes, Business Insider, and 100+ podcasts. Kimra is a single mom to 3 boys and spends her free time going to punk shows, oil painting and having fun with her kids.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: The Key To Understanding Your Customers With Kimra Luna
[20:58] How big of an effect does your health have on you?
- Your weight weighs on your mind, identity
- You can't outsource your health
- Health, Wealth and Relationships can be controlled
[25:00] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- What is the most insightful or actionable event you have ever been to?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here