Steve Sims: The Art Of Making Things Happen
As the founder of Bluefish, one of the top personal concierge services, and an expert marketer within the luxury industry, Steve has been quoted in various publications & TV including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, London’s Sunday Times, South China Morning Post and many more.
A best selling Author with ""BLUEFISHING - the art of making things happen”, sought-after consultant and a speaker at a variety of networks, groups and associations as well as the Pentagon and Harvard – twice!
An entrepreneur in the truest sense of the word, Steve is well regarded within the luxury world for his innovation and down-to-earth personality. Known for his honesty, integrity and doing things “his way,” Steve creates experiences for his clients that they could never have imagined being possible. "
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: The Art Of Making Things Happen With Steve Sims
- Speaking in Vegas, Detroit, Seattle, and San Francisco
- He speak with Richard Branson in Toronto soon
- He was pushed into the "limelight" due to the success of his book and people recognizing him
- People started asking him to do more appearances in the media with podcasts, interviews, etc
- At first he hated it, but then a little girl came up to him and asked him why his digital presence on platforms like Instagram were so low
- He used this as a sign to increase awareness of his brand on social media
- He wanted to bring an authentic and credible presence to a world that is lacking that
- It takes zero effort to be you
- Don't try to be smarter or more successful than you are
- Fear of being judged for failing. They don't want people to see them fail.
- Allow failure to educate you and fine tune what you need to do to succeed
- Don't let failure define who you are
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- You're stranded on an island, who are two celebrities you would want to be stranded with?
- His dad told him "no one ever drowned by folding in the water"
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here