Choose A Lucrative And Fulfilling Business Idea
Ryan is the CEO of The ASK Method ® Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year. He is also a co-founder and investor in bucket.io®, a leading marketing funnel software for entrepreneurs.
His latest book Choose helps readers avoid making the single biggest mistake when starting a business and guides people through answering the all important question: What type of business should you start?
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Ryan's New Book, Choose - Get a free, hard cover copy – just pay for shipping – plus over $200 in bonuses (including the audiobook, top 25 lucrative niche markets for 2019, and the launch your business mindset training!)
Today's interview: How To Choose A Lucrative And Fulfilling Business Idea with Ryan Levesque
[2:35] Ryan explains what would make this the most fulfilling interview he has ever done
- If this book can change the life of just one person listening to this right now then he will walk away a happy man after our time together.
[3:01] Cam asks Ryan about how he got started…
- He was working in a corporate job and he wanted to make $10k a month.
- He quit his job in 2008.
- His second business went from zero to 25,000 in 18 months
- He went on to launch 23 different businesses all in different markets
- Last year they passed 10 million dollars across all of those business.
[4:34] Ryan talks about his boat in a river metaphor
- People were choosing bad markets.
- What he didn't teach in "Ask" was how and why he chose those markets specifically
[7:58] The top 3 things people should focus on to hit 6-figures consistently (out of 7)
- An evergreen market
- An enthusiast market
- An urgent problem
[20:26] Ryan explains what he thinks will be the number one most important aspect of business growth and success in the next two years
- One of the most common, if not the most common question he gets asked is, when it comes to evaluating your niche your market your business is, "have I have a gone into the right size market? Is my market too small? Is it too big?"
- There is a correlation between market size and his most successful businesses
[22:51] Ryan talks about the "bullseye keyword" concept
- He measures market size by keyword volume
- Look at the amount of people searching for that topic online
[23:38] Who is this book for?
- This book is for anyone who dreams of becoming their own boss, starting their own business, doing their own thing, and anyone who is still trying to figure out what they want to be when they grow up.
[25:52] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- What do you like to spend your time and money on outside of business?
- Where is one place you would move if you were forced to relocate
- You're stranded on an island, who are two celebrities you would want to be stranded with?
[29:39] How can people get a copy of your book?
- Grab a FREE hard cover copy of the book – just pay a small shipping fee – and Ryan will also hook you up with over $200 and free bonuses! Just visit http://choosethebook.com/sixfigure!
- Bonuses include the audiobook, the top 25 most lucrative niches for 2019, and a training Ryan did for some his highest level clients: launch your business mindset training.
[32:10] What is one last piece of advice you would give to the audience?
- You don't have to get it perfect. You just have to get it going. But the best time to get it going, is right here, right now, today. So go out there and change the world.
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here