Neil Patel: Marketing Tactics To Win In 2020
Neil Patel is the co-founder of Neil Patel Digital. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. Neil is a New York Times bestselling author and was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: Marketing Tactics To Win In 2020 With Neil Patel
[7:58] What should every small business owner be implementing?
- Get ahead of Voice search
- Health, Wealth and Relationships can be controlled
[7:58] How are old school tactics fairing in this new marketing era?
- Can't rely on just one channel
- To be omnipresent, use all platforms
- Leverage newer channels, tend to spend less
[10:15] What else should small businesses be implementing?
- Referral based
- Improve margins
- Use tech to help improve processes
[11:58] How key are keywords still?
- Keywords are huge
- SEO is still important
[12:45] Is education important to get new business? How do we take them from educated to paid?
- Education is huge
- CPC is lowered, ROI improved
- Start with providing new info to get to paid clients
[14:33] Where should others start who don't have a massive budget?
- Start with this app
- Read others content in your industry
[15:20] Where is the next big thing happening in next two years?
- No one thing
- Most are doing small incremental things
- Be everywhere
[18:43] What would you tell people trying to get to 6 and 7 figures?
- Find someone who's way bigger doing what you do and siphon from them
- Only got to be .01% better
- Services are easier to get to 6 figures
[20:00] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- What is the most insightful or actionable event you have ever been to?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here