Liz Germain: YouTube Marketing Mastery
Liz Germain teaches people how to make money on the Internet, and she specializes in YouTube SEO & video marketing. She help people create and sell online courses, products and services so they can create a profitable business that (mostly) runs itself.
In 2012, she built a six figure online business in one of the most competitive industries on the market. She did it in less than 1 year by creating digital products and building effective video marketing funnels and simple sales systems.
Now she teaches others how to build and leverage their own online video marketing & sales funnels to build audiences, make great income and change the world.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: YouTube Marketing Mastery With Liz Germain
[3:00] Where did you start your Super Sister Fitness journey?
- Liz ended up losing over 50 pounds of body weight by exercising and eating better
- Her sister was inspired by her progress and they decided to team up and share fitness tips with people
- They started a 6-week workout program
- Business started to increase so they needed to implement systems and strategies that allowed the company to run itself
- Her sister ended up leaving and getting married now they earn residual income from YouTube, physical products and affiliate partnerships.
[7:54] Since you were both "normal" people who sat on the couch and ate potato chips all the time, did imposter syndrome kick in when you started creating your content?
- No matter how much money you are making in your business, you are going to feel some level of imposter syndrome
- She never felt imposter syndrome until two or three years into the business
- We never learned how to eat well or take care of ourselves when we lived in the Midwest
- Their intention was never to be experts or influencers, they wanted to speak to women just like them
- The imposter syndrome came from the pressure of growing the business and leaving their full-time jobs
[12:56] What systems did you implement in order to maintain a sustainable business?
- Automated email campaigns
- Hired a customer support specialist
- They started generating advertising revenue, affiliate revenue, and brand deal revenue
[15:29] What were the different income streams you had?
- Affiliate marketing - selling other people's stuff
- YouTube advertising revenue
- Creating brand deal strategic partnerships
[18:59] What were your different traffic sources?
- Their email list was their main traffic source
- They utilized YouTube's organic search engine since it is owned by Google
- Study valuable keywords
[22:05] For people who want to replicate what you have created, what would you tell them to focus on?
- Identify your niche and become the very best in that category
- Create high-quality branded content
- Use call-to-actions (like, comment, subscribe)
- The end-goal should be to get people on your email list
[24:33] Where can people find you, learn more about you, and interact with you?
- Facebook Group - YouTube Marketing Mastery
[26:32] What marketing additions are you adding into your business?
- She is going head first into Pinterest. She was invited to a Pinterest program on using Live Video.
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here