John Lee Dumas: The Formula For Creating And Maintaining Profit
John Lee Dumas (JLD) is the founder & host of Entrepreneurs On Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews inspiring Entrepreneurs to help YOU on your Entrepreneurial journey! He's interviewed over 2,000 incredible Entrepreneurs, including Tony Robbins, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Barbara Corcoran, Tim Ferriss, and many more.
In this episode we talk about how to create a meaningful and thriving community, how to systemize your life, how to maintain consistent cash flow year after year, and the most important business growth strategy in the next 2 years.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: The Formula For Creating And Maintaining Profit With John Lee Dumas
[1:26] Cam talks about how to create leverage to grow your business
- Create a podcast or some form of interview process to attract more customer and strategic partnerships
- Reach out to highly sought-after people in your industry
- Give them the ability to share their message to their audience
[5:40] How to use interviews intentionally
- Create meaningful relationships with the people you interview
- Infiltrate their audience with your amazing message and allow them to do the same
- Negotiate media and awareness for access to them and their customers
[9:18] Should people seek sponsorships for their business?
- Not until you create and nurture a community
- Not until you grow an engaged audience and generate growth
- Get feedback from your listeners/customers and record their answers to create content around
[11:11] How do you maintain energy to keep creating content consistently?
- Create systems and batch your content
- Automate your processes
- Manage your time
[12:40] How do you maintain cashflow consistently over time
- Adapt to new changes and capitalize on what is hot at the time
- If you are not evolving you are stagnating and if you are stagnating you are dying
- "This too shall pass"
[15:00] What is the #1 business growth strategy in the next 2 years?
- Being consistent with content won't win alone anymore
- Pair consistency with a micro-niche
- Deliver aid to your micro-niche
[16:40] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- What is the most insightful or actionable event you have ever been to?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here