Greg Reid: How Wealth Is Made Easy
Dr. Greg Reid, who received his honorary Ph.D. in literature, is considered one of the top five keynote speakers by Forbes and Entrepreneur. He has been published in more than 70 books, which have been translated in 45 languages. Among his bestselling books are Wealth Made Easy, Stickability, and Three Feet from Gold. He is producer of the new Movie “Wish Man” based on true story on the founder of “Make A Wish Foundation”.For over 25 years, Greg has inspired hundreds of thousands of people to take personal responsibility to step into the potential of their greatness and, as such, his life of contribution has been recognized by government leaders, a foreign Princess as well as luminaries in education, business and industry.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: How Wealth Is Made Easy With Greg Reid
[4:48] Published in 70 books. How did you do it?
- I'm not a great writer but I incorporate the best
- Follow the Kate Perry method
[6:00] How did you begin to bring so many great people together?
- Think And Grow Rich was important
- Created Secretknock - The greatest event you cannot attend
[07:17] What is the most important thing that you've learned from millionaires and billionaires?
- Seek counsel not opinion
- Spend activities seeking counsel
- Be careful who you get information from
[8:30] How would you help get someone get to where they want to be?
- Seek counsel
- Surround yourself with people who are doing what you are doing
- Most successful are most available
[11:24] What's the next strategy for business over the next two years?
- Adaptability, Flexibility
- Spider Monkey mindset
- Stop planning and look for opportunities
- Have goal to get where you want, be adaptable
- No more challenges, Blessings and Opportunities
- What would you do if you didn't give a $%^$
[16:52] How do you decide what investment is good for your business?
- Income growth opportunity
- May not look like what you thought
- Run towards the wave to make an impact
[17:52] How do you prevent people taking advantage of you?
- Seek counsel
- Get a mastermind group for accountability
- Most masterminds are ran incorrectly
[19:10] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- What is the most insightful or actionable event you have ever been to?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here