Kyree Oliver: How To Use Controversy Ethically & Effectively In Your Marketing
Kyree Oliver is a former division-1 football player and current digital marketer, specializing in Facebook advertising. Although he has generated over $36 million for his clients in the last 3 years, Kyree actually has no traditional marketing training. Never read a marketing book or taken a marketing course. What he HAS done is interview almost 900 people which has made him a master at understanding human behavior, and translating that into marketing mastery by understanding what causes people to buy and interact with products/services in the way they do.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: How To Use Controversy Ethically & Effectively In Your Marketing With Kyree Oliver
[20:58] How big of an effect does your health have on you?
- Your weight weighs on your mind, identity
- You can't outsource your health
- Health, Wealth and Relationships can be controlled
[25:00] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- What is the most insightful or actionable event you have ever been to?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here