Ezra Firestone: Why Cashflow Is Not The Goal
Ezra's secret is that he's consistent. He shows up everyday enthusiastic and ready to put attention on his goals, both in his personal life and his business life. That’s how he went from starting his first ecommerce store from scratch in 2007 to running multiple businesses that bring in $20+ million in yearly revenue.
Find out more at: https://smartmarketer.com/
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: Why Cashflow Is Not The Goal With Ezra Firestone
[20:58] How big of an effect does your health have on you?
- Your weight weighs on your mind, identity
- You can't outsource your health
- Health, Wealth and Relationships can be controlled
[25:00] Rapid Fire Questions
- What is one non-negotiable habit you implement every day?
- What is one book you wish everyone in the world would read?
- On what do you like to spend your time and money outside of business?
- What is the most memorable experience you have ever had?
- What is the most insightful or actionable event you have ever been to?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here