Cat Howell: From Stripper to 8-Figures
Cat is the Founder of Eight Loop Social, one of the world's first Facebook Advertising Agencies and pioneered Facebook lead generation funnels for agencies. Her work has been featured in Forbes, Inc. and Entrepreneur and she is a regular keynote on topics of Facebook Advertising.
Subscribe to The 6-Figure Roadmap
Today's interview: From Stripper To 8-Figures With Cat Howell
[1:18] Please give us Cat Howell's backstory
- She was raised in Canada without an entrepreneurial background
- Was raised thinking that you get married, get a good job, make money, have kids, and that's it
- She left the house at 14 and was stripping by the age of 16
- Moved to Australia at 18, met her ex-husband and started studying marketing at university
- She failed at her first business
[6:12] Cam reads a quote from Cat
- The way she thinks has a direct impact on her reality. If she thought she could run a $100 million dollar company, she would have a $100 million dollar company.
- If you can change your thoughts, you can change your behaviors, and ultimately your reality.
- She meditates every day, sets daily goals and sets clear intentions for the month
[12:52] What transpired from your downward spiral in your youth to now the success you have created in your life?
- Happiness is not the meaning of life, it's just a state of emotion
- Stop focusing on money, it is not the endgame
- It took her hitting rock bottom to understand that it was her creation the whole time
[19:00] What did you learn from your previous businesses?
- She face planted and failed at all of them
- Instead of having a business that worked for her, she became a slave to her business
- Tap into a network of people who have been where you want to go and have done what you want to do
[24:50] What would you tell the audience listening to help them through whatever they are struggling with?
- Change your mindset, perspective, attitude, and the lens you are looking at life through
[29:10] What should people be implementing into their marketing in the next year?
- Create a Facebook Group and focus on growth and monetization of the group
- Offer free content and create a community vibe
[37:09] Where can people find and connect with you?
Want to learn how to join one of the largest entrepreneur software discounts and deals groups?
Need to learn how to maximize the software that you purchased for your small business?
Join us at our Facebook Group and L.V.R.G the power of many to grow your business of one!
Check out our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at, but especially on iTunes and Spotify: https://link.chtbl.com/6FigureRoadmap
Watch the video version of this interview here